FRep2 records / replays your finger on running app, with image recognition.
|Update||February 5, 2022|
- Added 'Import .frepdb' menu in Records, to load records from the file exported by FRep - Finger Replayer.
- Fixed issue that FRep2 doesn’t work under Android settings of larger font size.
- Fixed issue that conversion record from precision to simple failed when device id assignment changed.
- Fixed some UIs.
– FRep2 has Simple mode which works without Setup Tool / USB debugging.
– Functions, appearance, and features unlocked by FRep2 Unlock Key.
– Import the records from FRep – Finger Replayer.
FRep2 is Finger Record/Replay App. Once you record your routine touch operations, you can replay it by single trigger. Your own automatic operation button will be easily created.
– Easy record/replay touches on app, by the button of floating console
– Console shows/hides depending on playable records for current app
– The timing and/or content of touches can be branched by image matching
With FRep2 Unlock Key, the unlimited number of records & Tasker plugin are available.
– Recording analog Tap/Swipe/Flick operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture.
– Preload delayed or continuous pushing in prospect of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication.
– Avoid blind area or blurring by your finger and/or its shadow.
– Combination with automation App through FRep2 replay shortcut/Tasker plugin.
– Demonstrate your App in actual device.
= Notice =
– This app uses Accessibility Service (ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE) to replay touch operations, to show the replay process, and to detect current app for responsive switching function of floating console.
– Full network access permission is used only for communication with the setup process (Precision mode) in localhost.
– Do not record including personal information and/or password.
– The replay result may differ depending on the load of your device / app. To make good reproducibility, take longer delay for processing wait, stop touch at end point for dragging/flick, and more, try editing sequence to add controls to wait the timing to replay.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You are now ready to download FRep2 for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app